mercoledì 28 settembre 2016

Tony Moly Banana Lip Balm review!

Hi guys! Welcome to my first review, I decided to start with this AMAZING lip balm from Tony Moly!



As you can see it actually looks like a real tiny banana, that's extremely cute~





Yeah, I totally love it. 





Okay, here you can actually see how tiny it is. You just have to press it a little bit to make the balm exit.

The product is a little bit sticky, not much by the way. 
It has no color and a wonderful fragrance: it seems like you're eating a banana!  
I love how it makes my lips smooth and soft, it also has a great lasting.


My normal lips:



Lips with Tony Moly lip balm:


(sorry for no makeup!)



I'm really satisfied with the result, so I totally recommend this lip balm!


Rating: 4/5 (not 5 because I think there's not much product for the prize)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento